Sunday, August 11, 2013

10 Montages Until Gen Con: # 6:-Team America Montage

Team America is by far one gigantic Cinema20 game scenario (GenCon 2017 maybe?). Not just in design, but the tongue-in-cheek humor, the ridiculing of sterotypes and genres, and the novel use of puppets as novel twist on an older concept! I really should put this whole movie on here, but since we are just looking for quick snippets, I offer the Montage montage scene from Team America. Again, the gravelly rock-and-roll voice and cheesy American tropes really just make this clip groove me and makes me want to spend some Ite': 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast Complete. Game Complete. Art In Progress. Platform Change once agian.

Well, I finished the podcast. While I got a few listens, the amount of effort required to produce did not equate to either enjoyment or incr...