Saturday, September 28, 2013

10 Montages Until GenCon #4: Guns Reloading

Yeah, you know you have done it at least once any time you have played a gun-toting character. I don't mean takin' down the enemy with either one or a hail of bullets. I don't mean pistol whipping a 1-hit mook into submission. I don't even mean fanning out your six shooter. I'm talking about that moment the director of the game looks at you, asks you, "what do you do?", and you just stare that director back in the eye, proudly announce, "CHICK-CHICK", make the motion of locking and loading whatever implement of death your character is wielding, and announce your witty dialog. For all of you that relish this moment at the beginning of each action scene, this montage is for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast Complete. Game Complete. Art In Progress. Platform Change once agian.

Well, I finished the podcast. While I got a few listens, the amount of effort required to produce did not equate to either enjoyment or incr...