Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Behind Again!

By the end of September, I had hoped to have been finished with the character creation section of Chapter One.

As I wrote the prose out, however, it prompted me to reorganize the character sheet to make it easier to follow along with the prose of the book. Now that the character sheet is complete, the text and images flow well, and...I am now behind by a month.

Probably the one bright point in this is that I am still solid in my vision, progress is still moving forward, and I have not set it aside or changed anything.

I will fire my rifle three times, turn, and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast Complete. Game Complete. Art In Progress. Platform Change once agian.

Well, I finished the podcast. While I got a few listens, the amount of effort required to produce did not equate to either enjoyment or incr...